Friday, August 01, 2014

Crazy Free Shipping at Tapir and Friends Animal Store

Go buy some stuff as the below was posted on Facebook earlier today.....

CRAZY FREE SHIPPING! http://store.tapirback.com/ This is so crazy I'm almost shaking. In order to stay competitive with the big online stores, we are giving FREE SHIPPING a trial run! TO MAKE THIS WORK, we need to increase sales to help cover our costs. HELP US SAVE YOU MONEY! Shop early for the holidays, SHARE, spread the word, and let's make free shipping last forever!!! (Our domestic and overseas minimums to get free shipping are minimal . . . check it out!) http://store.tapirback.com/

 So, make the boss happy and go buy some stuff. Heck, if you know another Scorpio besides me (and you would now if you did as we are intense) you could pick them up one of these Scorpion beaded keychains.  These are bark scorpions and I recently wrote about them in the piece on the site here.

Those are not the only things I have been writing about. You can see an updated list of my longer pieces by putting in my name in the search box onsite. While I have written a lot these past few weeks, I have not posed and am not the model for the "Scuba Diver Kevin (Underwater Adventurer Toy)."

I have more Texas Grade A Beef and far less hair.


No comments: