Sunday, September 21, 2014

Buy My Book--Please!

That is the heart of it.....buy my book......Please!


My short fiction has appeared in magazines such as Lynx Eye, Starblade, Show and Tell, and The Writer's Post Journal among others and online at such places as Mouth Full Of Bullets, Crime And Suspense, Mysterical-e, and others.


I am the author of Mind Slices and a contributor to the Carpathian Shadows, Volume II anthology at http://www.amazon.com/Kevin-Tipple/e/B009Q5J8T4/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1 and other platforms.


The books are good and both the publisher in the case of Carpathian Shadows II and me with the other could really use some sales. So, buy my book--please!

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

You got it, Kevin. On my kindle now.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you. Much appreciated and I hope you are not disappointed after you read it.