Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Latest Verizon Outage

I use Verizon for my phone and internet services. I am not happy with them, but changing things is more trouble than I can deal with right now with all the things going on here. So, becuase I am still with them I have apaprently had another e-mail outage over night.

If you sent me a review query, an editing project, or the secret to writing a best seller in 18 days any time after 11:30 last night my time to about 7:30 this morning I did not get it. Please resend.

2 comments:

Barry Ergang said...

Since I signed up with them in October, I've found Verizon's vaunted quality to be the pits. I've had ongoing billing issues with them since day 1, and if I hadn't threatened to cancel my agreement before the first 30 days was up and I was locked in unless I wanted to pay penalties for post-30-day cancellation, I'd probably be paying $30 more per month than I was originally told. This is all because of some kind of computer programming problem regarding billing that should've taken 10 minutes to correct but which remains ongoing.

So much for their technical expertise.

I've also had my share of internet and TV reception problems. Comcast, which I used for several years previously, was no prize, but they weren't nearly as bad.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

I have had to repeatedly file complaints with the state of Texas against them over billing errors and out and out fraud. I had to get the postal service involved as well as the US Justice Department before things were corrected in my favor.

Verizon's customer service is utter crap.

As I said before--the only reason I have anything to do with them is because of Sandi's cancer and all the rest of it. I can't have a situation where the land line is not working because I switched carriers. I also can't deal with the stress of trying to find somebody else as the choices are very limited here.