Tuesday, October 06, 2015

The Medical Situation

Scott continues to imporove while Sandi and I both are fighting our repective battles against the crud. Sandi is doing far better in her fight than I am. No doubt that is helped at least somewhat because she is currently on two different antibiotics. I am not so lucky. Once these things get into my lungs they always take forever to get back out.

Tomorrow morning we see the cancer doctor and get the results of the biopsy. Hopefully, it is nothing, but after talking to the surgeon last week minutes before they did their biopsy work things sounded pretty grim. If it is a new cancer, hopefully they have developed a treatment plan to deal with this issue on top of everything else.

I have no idea when we will be home tomorrow. I don't expect them to start chemo or do a blood transfusion --even if she needs one--- as she is too sick to have such a procedure based on past experience. It would not surprise me if they want to do an antibiotic infusion and one of those takes several hours.

Will update when I can. Please think of her when you have a moment.


1 comment:

mybillcrider said...

Will be thinking of all of you.