Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Update

While there are power outages across the area and there is tornado damage to our north, we are fine. As the squall line hit here it had weakened a bit so all we got was a lot of rain and lightening with a little wind. Just a normal Texas thunderstorm and nothing more here. We are very glad about that.

I have not made it down the stairs to look at the car yet, but from looking down into the lot everything appears normal. That is a very good thing as we have a trip to the hospital today. Sandi has her IVIG deal and we should learn the MRI results.

I'm exhausted, but that is my normal state of being these days. Between the stress of  the situation here and my worsening health, things are very hard. But, it could be way worse this morning and I am well aware.

No comments: